ZTZ-Service Co. offers the following
ZTZ-Service Co. is a developer of:
- Guidelines for transportation, storage, installation and
commissioning of 110-750 kV transformers;
- Technical specifications for technological equipment of
the oil and insulation processing;
- Insulation drying out and moisture protection technologies.
- Implementation and optimization
We have documented experience in development and implementation
of the follow-ing technologies:
- How to fulfill installation and adjusting in the minimum
- How to prepare (sample, dry, refine and degas) the oil
at minimum cost;
- How to check and restore the transformer after a difficult
- How to restore the transformer after ling-term storage
in disassembled condition;
- How to dry, clean, degas and impregnate the insulation.
- Technical supervising of installation and commissioning
of all voltage classes transformer equipment.
- Organization and performing the installation and tests using
our own staff and (or) winning over to other specialized companies.
- Technical support, tests and checks during warranty period.
We have over 40-years documented experience in installation
and commissioning of over 5500 transformers rated 100 MVA
and above including:
- over 300 transformers rated 750 kV;
- 1150 kV ± 750 kV transformers;
- in all climate zones from Tropics to Arctic;
- in mountainous regions;
- in all regions of the former Soviet Union;
- in Argentina, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia,
Cuba, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, Greece, India, Iran,
Iraq, Kuwait, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Northern
Korea, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sri-Lanka,
Syria, Turkey, USA, Vietnam, Yugoslavia.